Tuesday, December 9, 2008

New Bike!

The newest addition to my stable
2001 BMW R1150GS



First off I need to say that I stole these pictures of the Previous Owner's (xdbx) SmugMug.


Ever since this years Dawson City ride I've been considering a larger bike that is more road oriented for the longer trips. I also wanted something that could comfortably carry a passenger.

I considered several different makes and models but it always came down to a BMW GS. So when I saw this one for sale in the ADVrider FleaMarket it was hard to pass up.

Currently its stored away in a heated garage of undisclosed location in Michigan. I've got a couple options but most likely I'll fly down in the spring and ride it back to Alaska.

Should be a fun trip :D

2 comments:

Aimee said...

she's a beauty!

Unknown said...

That is a sweet looking bike! Are you going to swing through Washington on your way back with her? I'm still looking forward to our trip, whenever it happens :)