Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Something Fishy

My First Attempt at Filleting a Salmon



Monday night I went fishing with Rich, Eric, and Tanya from work at Bird Creek about 50 miles south of town.

We heard the Silvers were running, and they were. Just not as hard as hard as we thought. Thats OK thought. I haven't been fishing in the river like that so they showed me the ropes and we had a good time hanging out and trying to catch some fish.

Tanya caught the first Silver, then Rich and Eric caught a few Humpy's and Chum. You'll have to ask me in person how I got my fish, because its kind of a funny story.

We're going to hit up Ship Creek down by the Port friday morning. Wish us luck.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks yummy, I want some! How'd you catch it? Did you fall in and it swam into your pants?