Tuesday, January 22, 2008

First Post


Until the snow melts, or I start riding again, I'll post a picture from last season and describe it a little more in depth than I would in its caption. When riding season starts up I'm going to try and post full Ride Reports.


Lets start out with a really good one.



This was taken just off the Taylor Hwy on my way to Dawson City.

I stopped at a roadside turn out to snap a picture and take in the view when I saw a small 2-track on the other side of the road. Always up for a little exploring I motored up, maybe a quarter mile, and found this spot.

To this day I still can't figure out why the picture turned out so well. The blue sky, clouds, and the grass were perfect. In fact, this might have been the best weather I had on any overnighter that season. It only rained on me a couple days later on the way to Fairbanks, and then from there to Anchorage the next day.

No comments: