Thursday, May 28, 2009

Back in the Great White North, but its kinda green this time of year.

I'm Back!


I made it from Watson Lake, YT to the Alaskan border Sunday night around 8:30pm Sunday night. It was approximately 587 or so miles I think. A long day on the bike but when I stopped at the Border Lodge the sun was still high in the sky and I still felt good. I thought about trying to pound out the last 400 miles to Anchorage but decided against it. Mostly because I knew I would get tired down the road and need to find a place to stay.

I had a great trip with great weather and I met a ton of great people and took a lot of pictures. There will be good blog material for a while so check back in a day or so.

Thanks to everyone who didn't think I was crazy and encouraged me on this adventure. Thanks even if you thought I was crazy too!

2 comments:

JimR said...

Great ride Brian! That is a great looking bike!

Shawn said...

I don't think you're crazy - I'm envious of your adventure! How cool! Can't wait to see and hear more about it!