Saturday, April 26, 2008

Dumb April

Dear April,
We all understand that your showers bring May flowers. But what good is all this snow?


When I woke up Friday morning it was raining.

By ten it looked liked this. Its not going to stick though, spring has sprung, I've been riding in the evenings all week!


No dice. It did stick. 9 hours and 18 inches later this is what was outside my window.


Ugh!


Guess I won't be riding this weekend. :-P

For more tragic pictures look here "April Snows Brings a Runny Nose"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dude - you live in Alaska:) What did you expect? LOL. Sure reminds me and I bet you of Houghton :):):)

Brian D. said...

This is true. But we did set a new snowfall record for April! Its in the mid forties now so its leaving pretty quick.

It does remind me of Houghton. As soon as everyone things spring is here, BAM! One last big storm to let ya know who's in charge. :D