Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Cantwell Gas Station

OUCH!


I stopped in Cantwell for some gas. Even with the KLR $4.51/gal still hurts! And I didn't put $78.00 if gas in the tank. It was more like $11 :-D

While I was filling up two locals pulled up in a truck to ask me about the motorcycle. Turns out they both had KLR's too and were interested in my Corbin seat (the only reason I can ride more than an hour an day). We chatted for a while and during that time they gas station ladies turned my gas off because they wanted to go home.

After telling me that it was going to get warmer just up the road the two took off and I was on my way again.

Note to self: Get gas in Cantwell before 10:00pm

3 comments:

Unknown said...

When it costs more than $10 to fill up my bike, I'm gonna cry.

JimR said...

My bikes run on wendy burgers and frosties. And I have not seen significant price increases. BUT, I can't go nearly as far!

But I can sit all day in my seat too!

Brian D. said...

Yeah,
I'm going to start riding my bicycle to work next week. It will probably rain the whole time! LOL

I think people underestimate the "seat". Things are way more fun when your comfortable.

I wonder if AK Leather could make me a sheepskin buttpad for my bicycle?
hmmm...